The exciting wide range of Monday Morning Lecture topics are sure to pique your interest, give you a lot to think about and educate you about some new and very relevant issues. Due to COVID-19, lectures are delivered via Zoom instead of in the Renaissance Theater. However, the quality that you’ve come to expect from LifeLong Learning remains intact. All lectures are free but registration is required.
- Sep. 21: Legal Issues Surrounding COVID-19
- Oct. 5: Palo Verde Operations
- Oct. 19: Voting, the Pandemic and Election 2020
- Nov. 2: Native American/American Native
- Jan. 25: Arizona Highways Magazine
- Feb. 1: How the COVID Vaccine was Developed so Quickly
- Feb. 8: The Gut-Brain Connection
- Feb. 15: Arizona State Parks
- Feb. 22: CRISPR - Gene Editing and Ethics
- Mar. 1: The WASP of WWII
- Mar. 8: Goodyear – An Economic Hotspot
- Mar. 15: Free Speech
- Mar. 22: Future Water Security for Arizona
- Mar. 29: A Psychologist’s View of Why We Harass
REGISTRATION is required for Monday Morning Lectures because attendance is limited to 100. You must have a LifeLong Learning user account to register. If you do not have one, click on Sign Up on the right side of this page. Registration begins approximately 30 days prior to each event.
Closed Captioning is now available!
From the Zoom screen, on the tool bar at the bottom of the computer screen, click on "Closed Captioning", then click on "Show Subtitles".