We welcome your ideas to broaden our content!
Do you know that some of the best programs, classes, lectures and trips offered by LifeLong Learning began when someone said, "What if we...."
PC Reads, the Sunday Series, and TED Talks are among the programs that started with an idea. And many of our most successful speakers and teachers came from ideas suggested by residents.
Know a great speaker?
If you know of a great speaker who might be of interest to our community, the LLL Lecture Team would love to hear from you! Residents have recommended many speakers for Monday Morning and Premier Lectures. The LLL Lecture Team is always open to your suggestions.
Speaker-recommendation forms are available online. We ask for some basic information on the speaker you are recommending.
The lecture series has been a successful and enjoyable program and would not be possible without the help of the PC community.
Here are some of the things we look for in a speaker:
- Knowledgeable in area of expertise.
- Engaging and dynamic with excellent speaking skills.
- Previous speaking experience for the purpose of educating, inspiring, entertaining.
- No political, philosophical, or religious “agenda.”
- We are looking for educational topics that will challenge and stimulate attendees and open minds to new ideas or points of view.