Welcome to LifeLong Learning
“Provide educational opportunities and experiences
to stimulate the mind”
LLL Mission Statement
PebbleCreek is an ‘active adult’ community with a myriad of activities from pickleball to golf to the fitness centers and pools, to the creative arts center and the performing arts programs. LifeLong Learning (LLL) is the PebbleCreek organization focused on keeping our minds active with educational lectures and classes, all through the efforts of our wonderful volunteers. As a PebbleCreek resident you are automatically a member of LLL and once you sign up for an account on the right side of this page, you can register for all events. There are no membership fees and right now our offerings are all free.
We are rising to the challenge of the pandemic to provide quality educational and interesting programming that is consistent with the quality that you can expect from LifeLong Learning. Zoom is the platform that is used for all presentations until PebbleCreek facilities are reopened.
Take a look at a few upcoming events
- Dec 4: "On this fateful day in 1942" is a free virtual seminar with Holocaust survivor, Dr. Alexander White, who was No. 269 on Schindler's list. To read more about the presentation and to register.
- Jan 18, Has Cancer Touched Your Family? LifeLong Learning and Kare Bears are sponsoring a free Zoom webinar presented by FORCE, a non-profit organization that focuses on inherited cancers. To read more about the presentation and to register.
- Jan. 12: Artisan Bread Making
- Jan 14: Barbie® Dolls
- Jan 28: Baguettes
- Now open for Registration
- Jan 25: Arizona Highways Magazine
- Feb 1: The Planet Mars
- Feb 8: The Gut-Brain Connection
We will continue to add new Lectures, Classes, PC Reads and TED Talks for 2021.
Do you know a great speaker for our
2021-2022 Lecture Series?
We would like to hear from you!
Consider the following traits in recommending an excellent speaker:
Knowledgeable in area of expertise.
Engaging and dynamic with excellent speaking skills.
Previous speaking experience for the purpose of educating, inspiring, entertaining.
No political, philosophical, or religious “agenda.”
If you have a speaker you would like to recommend, please click the above menu tab About Us > Ideas and complete the online form or connect with either:
We appreciate your suggestions!