Welcome to LifeLong Learning
“Provide educational opportunities and experiences
to stimulate the mind”
LLL Mission Statement
LifeLong Learning (LLL) is the PebbleCreek organization focused on keeping our minds active with educational lectures and classes, all through the efforts of our wonderful volunteers. As a PebbleCreek resident you are automatically a member of LLL and once you sign up for an account on the right side of this page, you can register for all events. There are no membership fees and right now our offerings are all free.
We are rising to the challenge of the pandemic to provide educational and interesting programming that is consistent with the quality that you can expect from LifeLong Learning. Zoom is the platform that is used for all presentations until PebbleCreek facilities are reopened.
Events Open for Registration
- Mar 1: The WASP of WWII
- Mar 8: Goodyear - An Economic Hotspot
- Mar 15: Free Speech
- Mar 22: Future Water Security for Arizona
- Mar 29: A Psychologist's View of Why We Harass
- Mar 4: The Splendid and the Vile by Erik Larson
Premier Lectures: Premier Lectures for the Winter 2021 season have been cancelled due to the continued siege of the COVID-19 pandemic. LifeLong Learning hopes to continue Premier Lectures in the Tuscany Falls Renaissance Theater in the fall of 2021.
Special Events Offered
- February, Black History Month Just Folks Association of PebbleCreek presents Maya Angelou's “And Still I Rise”, the story of iconic writer, poet, actress and activist Maya Angelou who inspired generations with modern African-American thoughts that pushed boundaries. Her life intersected some of the most significant moments in the recent history of the United States of America. To read more about the presentation and to register.
Do you know a great speaker for our
2021-2022 Lecture Series?
We would like to hear from you!
Consider the following traits in recommending an excellent speaker:
Knowledgeable in area of expertise.
Engaging and dynamic with excellent speaking skills.
Previous speaking experience for the purpose of educating, inspiring, entertaining.
No political, philosophical, or religious “agenda.”
If you have a speaker you would like to recommend, please click the above menu tab About Us > Ideas and complete the online form or connect with either:
We appreciate your suggestions!